To say “THANKS!” to all my readers : [that's you!] : I have made you a LornaLove skull printable. It’s rather rad if I do say so myself, he he.
Back when I was teaching art and design, I wrote a project based around skulls. It was so much fun to teach and I wish I still had some student examples to show you. When writing the project I discovered an awesome website called, ‘Skull-A-Day‘. It has free printables and the biggest range of skulls you could imagine! Here are links to a few other skull printables that inspired my design.
Below is the link to the LornaLove skull printable. I’ve given you the skull template so you can play around with it as you wish, and I’ve also given you a colour version. With the blank template you can colour on, draw on, stick paper to, add gems…..get your creative on and get your craft knife ready friends!
All I ask is that you use the printable for personal use only and respect copyright. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see photos of any versions you create. You could even turn them into christmas tree decorations by adding string to the top. Other ideas?
Here are the skulls displayed in my home…..
As you can see : I like skulls ha!
ENJOY my gift to you xx
LornaLove skull printable : you will need
- Craft knife
- Cutting board
- Double sided tape
- LornaLove skull printed on A4 card [paper is too light to hold it's form]
- Using a sharp craft knife, cut along all the black lines.
- ‘Score’ the dotted lines. To do this, presss lightly with the craft knife so you are leaving a very light ‘cut’ that does not go all the way through the card. This is to give your card a clean fold. You can also use a pin to do this if it’s easier for you. Fold along all the dotted lines.
- If you wish, you can cut out the eyes, nose and mouth also. I think this gives a good effect.
- At this stage you could stick coloured paper onto the template. I did this with gold paper and neon pink paper, as seen in the images above. I simply used a glue stick to paste the template onto the coloured paper, then used the craft knife to cut around the template again.
- Stick double sided tape on the seven flaps. You will need to trim the tape to size once you stick it on.
- Fold and stick all sides together.
- At this stage I glued black gems to my gold paper version on the eyes etc.
Here are the links to your free LornaLove skull printables : love me x